Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2016

DECEMBER TIME AGAIN!!!!!


So it has come again this time of the year where we remember all our relatives and make plans to see them again a time of getting and giving gifts to remember  of the past year of what have you done and what haven’t you done to plan again for the holidays and for the next year I know I might be advance but I don’t like doing it in the last min I want to plan to see if I can able to make my new year resolution to fruition hopefully  I can I am not very active in this kind of way I try to be but I can’t because of my brother he thinks that his life is the standard of life since he doesn’t read this it isn’t anyways this post isn’t about that it’s about the month of December the last month of the year during this month I tend to think of my life of how it came to be and where it will lead to last min shopping is what I avoid at all cost but end up doing it anyways I mean who does that we most people do hahahaha :D but I guess that comes a December tradition already a bad tradition but still a tradition so this month will be my busiest year like a school project we tend to do it all in the last min so that it I will post more hopefully.

thank you for reading  and have a great day 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...