Lunes, Enero 16, 2017

3 books



So it has been a while again since I posted I could not find a good story or write one seems I had a mind block but I realize why won’t I just do I diary type for now maybe later a scary story speaking o diaries I had already filled 3 note books since my relies from the hospital I will try to read them again but I am so amazed that how time flows and also my diary stories  can be a comedy if you read it enough hopefully a good one not those tragic kinds I hate tragedy  even those sometimes deserve it well nobody do deserve it in some light so back to my notes I didn’t really mind writing every day about my days in those pages I feel like when I want to look back at what has happend and how i got here and when I can’t remember it I just read it everybody should do it especially forget full people like me it fun,relaxing and stress outlet you can write all your anger and frustrations away your dreams and what you want to do and how will you   achieve your dreams your goals in life precious memories written in pages whether they maybe bad or good they are always a part of you just keep writing and before you know it you will be filling notebooks just like me thank and have a good day 

1 komento:

  1. hi, pls follow me, follow you back, thanks

    http://gezgiccift.blogspot.com.tr/

    TumugonBurahin

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...