Lunes, Enero 2, 2017

New year and star wars!!!







So another year has passed again and we say our good bye to 2016 and welcome 2017 we make New Year resolution that we will mostly forget about a month or two or remember them since we have been keeping the same things since 2014 or it’s just me.

Anyways my last year was filled with memories good and bad some of them I don’t want to remember but it’s a part of me now I guess like all of us we have regrets but in the end we learn to live with it and face the future no matter what it may hold we just have to be strong and keep to our beliefs always be kind and humble at times just live our life’s in the way best we see fit maybe just make sure that’s what we really want or we will just add more things on our regrets which is bad I wasn’t even planning this diary thing I was actually planning to put a another scary story but why put one in the start of the year maybe next week I still have to research some and study more we must always remember that we don’t just live our lives for ourselves e live it for our friends, families and other loved one may we have a great year all of us and may all our dreams come true like in the star wars says the Force is with me and I am one with the Force and maybe we will all always stay safe ^_^

Thanks for reading and have a great day 


Sources of image

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...