Sabado, Agosto 9, 2014

Aug 10 new ends and old beginnings!!!

Good day it has been two days since I posted I was sure I double checked making this my diary was not really best idea because I am not usually motivated to post so this in a basis on which I am feeling it or not I hope I find the motivation so the title says I planing to end something  which was being a little lazy I plan to finish all my school work now that's a good thing right so recently I found out my bf was using me for money sucks right he has shown any concern towards me only asking I should have realized that in the beginning but I was two kind i want to change my country but how it's to big so why not start with one self right and work up wards for me and my future I want to change all aspects of me starting from my physical mental and I little bit of. Emotional I just need a drive for me to continue what I want so I guess I will be looking at organizations on which I can help but first me time I need the disciple to do all of the things needed to be done I little about me I drop already my prinac 3 I know it's a cowards way I really don't know about accounting so I hope I can do it again  next term I will have a date Tom wish me luck other than that its all just disame I know my life needs excitement well that all for now thanks.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...