Sabado, Agosto 16, 2014

Aug 16 long times and hopes

My days since the last post was kind of okey my schooling kind of bad I dropped my prinac 3 because I am shitty in accounting literally I don't know a thing about it I should just have finished it but that's all In the past so today our class was finished early I have written two new short story which needs still a little editing and fixing I want to write a novel or something like that and i need a new pic that's for sure so tonight I am going to drink because last week my mom didn't allowed it and everything I want hmmmp but this time I will get it my mom and I went to the dentist the other day to have my teeth check and to cleaning plus making plans for brace which will be done in oct or before so that's good news and after that my relation with Lester is in a I don't know phase and my ex is a major cheater and a liar of course I will need to hunt him down sooner or later hahaha I will droit in the lest excepted way that will be fun for sure but now i will need to get resources for me to get rich and with that I can make many things happen before I turn 25 I want 3 things which I hope I will get in the future first a graduation and stable job and a business and a partner for life so  so that when I am 30 I plan to do many things but still uncertain so that it hope it will continue to go my way wish me luck and have a great day I will post ASAP.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...