Huwebes, Marso 16, 2017

DONT ASK!!



Don’t ask

When  I was young I used  to stay at my grandparents house, they had a walk in attic which I was absolutely petrified of and of course I had to sleep in the room pas the walk-in attic. The house was out in the country side was so quite you could always hear if anyone was still up.

I used to have real trouble getting to sleep and would often wake up in the middle of the night afraid to move so I would just lie still. Anyways one night about 3:00 am I woke up in the sound of load steps I was feeling brave that time and I decided to get over this stupid fear of the dark so I whispered under my breath” if there someone there please tell me” and instantly there was with large knocks on my bedroom door and the scary part it came from inside the room I hid under my blanket closed my eyes shut until I fell asleep. 

I promised myself to never ask again

sources
-http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13320212_1568396896786006_1030800670_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1OTc1NDg2MDA4MTkwMTU4OA%3D%3D.2 (pic)
-wattpad scary stories ^_^



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...