Miyerkules, Marso 22, 2017

the apartment




The apartment

In my old apartment my dog would on occasion look down the hallway towards the bedroom and growl for apparent no reason when I was sleeping in the bedroom, I would wake up with her staring intently at the door and growling she was a big girl being a great Dane at all.

So I was living there for a couple of years of thinking maybe my dog has a good imagination
And one night she proved me wrong I woke up not to the dog growling but all for the barking she was doing when I opened my eyes there was something less then inches away from my face it resembled a person and after a min or so it disappeared and after a while it was gone I flipped out and jumped out of bed and screamed which if you think about is kind of stupid having a late reaction in all that and while this was happening my dog was going wild as well.

After that incident I went to the building manager asked if something happened in my apartment which he said yes he doesn’t mention it much because it might terrify possible tenant according to him there was a woman that died there committing suicide after losing her daughter in an accident after I heard this I packed and moved out of the apartment finding a new one after asking if there are some incidents I need to know before settling in.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...