Martes, Enero 9, 2018

The Story of Lucia Joaquin



Story of Lucia Joaquin

I woke up at around 3:00 am because I had to go pee. I got up immediately, ran to the restroom, and after that, I’d be able to go back to sleep. But, I was wrong. Whenever I try to close my eyes, I could no longer feel sleepy. I thought it would be easier for me to go back to sleep if I turned off the lights in my room, but I’m so used to sleeping with the lights on. So, that’s what I did. I got up and turned off the lights. Then, I went back to bed and I closed my eyes. Still, I no longer feel drowsy.
Then, I thought that I’d just hang out on Facebook for a bit, maybe for sure, I’d feel sleepy again. I reached out at one of my two cell phones sitting on the side table next to me, and I started logging on my Facebook. While I was reading the posts that my friends posted on their walls, I received a PM (private message). I checked the name on my (Facebook) Messenger. I thought, do I know this person? The name indicated was “Lucia Joaquin.”
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Hi.
ENZO CRUZ: Hello.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Is it okay for us to talk?
ENZO CRUZ: Huh? About what?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: About anything. I don’t have anyone to talk to. I’m feeling lonely.
ENZO CRUZ: Is that so? It’s very rare that I get to find someone online at this hour. Most of my friends are still asleep.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Why are you awake?
ENZO CRUZ: Actually, I just woke up. I’m trying to get back to sleep, so I just ended up on Facebook.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Maybe the reason why you woke up because someone else woke you up?
ENZO CRUZ: Huh? What do you mean?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Oh, nothing. By the way, you’re really handsome. When I saw you, I immediately ended up liking you.
ENZO CRUZ: Huh? Saw me where?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Here on your photos. I’m looking at them right now.
When I read that Lucia was looking at my photos on Facebook, I went directly to my timeline to see which photos she was looking at. And then, I went to her profile to look at her photos, however, something else got me curious.
ENZO CRUZ: How come your timeline is empty?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: I just recently created my Facebook.
ENZO CRUZ: And your profile pic. It’s really dark.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: It’s really dark in this room.
ENZO CRUZ: Don’t you have flash on your phone’s camera?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: There is.
ENZO CRUZ: Use it, so your photo would be brighter.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Alright. By the way, I added you under Close Friends 2 here on Facebook, okay?
ENZO CRUZ: Sure. Alright.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: And because we’re Close Friends, we should have a photo together.
ENZO CRUZ: Alright, sure. When we see each other, we’ll have a photo together.
As we continued on chatting on the messenger when from out of the blue, my other phone began to vibrate. I reached for it to see what it was. I got a shock when the phone just flashed right after I unlocked my phone. I began to wonder why it vibrated when no one called or sent me a text. I returned the phone back on the side table.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Is it okay to know your age?
ENZO CRUZ: Based on how you see me, how old?
LUCIA JOAQUIN:Maybe around 18? Haha!
ENZO CRUZ: You’re teasing me!
LUCIA JOAQUIN: I’m not, that’s how I see you as in your pic!
ENZO CRUZ: Alright, fine, thank you. To be honest, I’m already 25.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Wow! You really look young!
ENZO CRUZ: Thanks again. How about you, how old are you?
LUCIA JOAQUIN: What’s your guess?
ENZO CRUZ: You’re really hard to guess. Your face is way too dark on your profile pic.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Is that so? Oh alright, one sec.
ENZO CRUZ: Alright.
LUCIA JOAQUIN: Alright, there you go. I uploaded a new pic. Go ahead and check it out.
ENZO CRUZ: Alright, I’ll go and take a look.
When I went to check out Lucia’s timeline, then I felt my hair rising once I saw the new photo she recently uploaded.
In the photo was her, smiling, while lying down right next to me.

source
https://adriculous.life/story-lucia-joaquin/
https://kenethquinto.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/img_2151-1.jpg?w=750&h=312&crop=1

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...