Huwebes, Disyembre 6, 2018

ranting time


They say failures are the best lesson in life it teaches you to make yourself better knowing your mistakes are keys to improve oneself. I am saying this as I have so far been presented with one of my biggest failure yet being fired in my first job , don’t get me wrong I felt it already that job wasn’t for me I had a feeling I won’t make it long there but I never expected it to be so soon. The memories I had there was good it made me know more about myself a pain full  lesson I won’t forget soon as the days will pass this pain will fade away but the memory will still be there. The question is now what to do next given the free time I will have I have three options first will I look for another work second will I go back to school and the third and last is will I just rest for while each has its positivity and negativities I will ponder each in the coming days until then I must keep going forward I may have tumbled today but I will still stand strong it is the only way it’s okay to be sad I will be sad for now but tomorrow I will be happy as a new door has appeared  before me the only question which door should I open anyways thanks for reading my rant have a great day  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...