Martes, Enero 15, 2019

the year so far


So it is 2019 wow what a year has it been I find myself thinking what is my life heading to I have a purpose but I don’t know how to get  there I have plans in place but it seems I have made no advancement or just little it will take more determination to get where I want to be step by step I guess it is the safe way but as the saying goes if you don’t struggle then there is no result and lately I have been relaxed I want  more of life but more of life means need more budget so I am focusing more in that department I have a three goals financial ,life style and  life yes lifestyle and life are both separate for me but I won’t go into more details on those things I will now day my plans on this blog it has lost its purpose it should have been just a story telling blog but it went to scary stories to just plain on ranting so this year I will focus it on more of the writing of topics I want since its named on view so it will likely say on opinions  and what I see so there I will have a separate things for scary and fantasy stuff so there those are my plans so have a great day and always have fun.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...