Biyernes, Enero 18, 2019

bored


Bored that’s what I am now stuck in a rut I hate it this feeling I like going out and exploring new stuff that are safe but and fun none of those illegal things I like to be outside to explore new thing and actually meet people as meeting new people are considered new experience but now I am stay at home it sucks but I must be an optimist I will get my chance to travel again but traveling alone is boring I need a traveling buddy but all my friends are busy with work and such it give me an option to collect more funds as more funds means more places I can go don’t get me wrong that I am always short on cash but in truth I need more cash to do more there are so few things that can be done without money lately that’s the thing I have been taking about but that is reality to get around you need cash maybe what I am not looking for is enjoyment but fulfillment well I guess time will tell what I am really after. Thank you and have a nice day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...