Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2019

wants and needs


There is always the question of wants and needs, wants are the things we don’t really need but we desire it for many purpose as the saying goes if there is will there is a way I think that opens more to want department as want is actually limitless it is a path which corruption begins as people want and want and nobody is immune to this lately I have been wanting more then I should it is hard to control it discipline and mind conditioning is a solution I think is suitable that it’s just a want and it will change to coming days and the needs must come first but I have been combining the my needs and want lately sometimes it is blurred. This is an important thing in anyone’s life as sometimes to justify their wants they turn it into need and I think we should really work on our life on what are really want and what are really needs. Thank you for reading and have a good day  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...