Sabado, Disyembre 1, 2018

goodbye my pupper


goodbye my pupper

A sad day has come as a valued member of my family has died or pet dog has died because of blood poising due to the infection caused by lice we did all we can do to save him but are efforts were not enough we sent him to the vet as his meds weren’t working anymore the doctor told as there was a chance that he might recover but it was a small chance still any chance would be better than no chance at all but I guess luck was not on our side  as he died this morning around 7am to start with I was not feeling well myself so it was a double downer. As these moment happen I feel regret and sadness we felt we could have done more to save him but that’s all that is now just regrets he lived a short life I remember his final days as he still tried to walk towards me to welcome me home he still wagged his tale excitedly as he struggled to walk I went to him instead pat him and give him dog snacks after eating he would just curl back to his space and rest it sadden me to see him that way at these time I still remember when he was brought home he was barely 2 years old still a curious little puppy peeing everywhere and trying to go other sofas and un reachable places but will cry when stuck and when I walked him and he would try to run around and fight with stray cats and when they would fight back he would hide behind my legs and in my down days I would talk to him about my frustrations and he would just stare at me I don’t know if he understood but being him there brought me comfort the only thing positive I see that happened in this event that at least he wasn’t in pain anymore my wish for him that I brought him comfort the way he brought as comfort by being there. Goodbye a little pupper , good bye my little guardian we will miss you all dearly

Thank you for reading and hope you have a better day then me

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...