Sabado, Disyembre 21, 2019

new year? new me?

New year? New me?

as the title says this is about that saying how long have we heard that or have we been saying that I will admit I have said those words myself but the more I think what those words really mean because plenty of people have said those and behold there still the same and worse of all they became the least better version of themself but that's all about perception I might see it as bad but they might see it as good people can sometimes see what they only want to see and that a bad thing for themselves and all around them so back to people saying that new year new me I mean is it the only time a people can change i mean they had a whole year to see themselves change but suddenly they think a single day they can make that of course not.  I am not putting anyone down but change is a long thing not just a magic word then poof they change I make this point as I myself is trying to better myself yup is all back to that I am speaking in self-experience that has been happing to me yes perhaps it is a magic word but only when you have the courage and determination to provide this endeavor and maybe new year can be a really big step for a new you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...