Martes, Hunyo 23, 2020

over stress or ghost visit


In our times today we have been so prone to stress because of this pandemic we are not our best self, I will tell you a story that has happened to me just last week I tell this because I believe it might be supernatural in nature or just my tired brain playing tricks on me.

I just had a long day even when we are forced to stay at home we still need to get out to do stuff at most but mostly  to remove the feeling we are stuck  and for me it is the worst one yet, So back to my story I just had a long day but I still need to finish some work to save energy I turned off the light the only light in my room was my  laptop so while I was typing I notice something in the corner of my eye it was a shadow not my stuff but a person standing in the corner but it was weird because he or whatever it was standing behind the table.

I stopped typing and look at it more closely but making sure it won’t notice me whatever it was I stared at it for a while then I was forced to blink and then it was gone, Just putting it because of overwork I saved what I was doing and went to sleep.

I suddenly felt my room feeling a lot colder like the cold is inside your body I look around and it was pitch black I tried to move my body but it wasn’t moving like I was stuck in a place I can only move my eyes so I scan the room what was happing I was forcing myself to relax and not to panic I was thinking this must just a dream.

Then my eyes adjusted to the darkness and standing at the foot of my bed was the shadow it was clearly a silhouette of a man but it was just shadow it was like a two dimensional drawing just standing there I can clearly see the flatness of it then I saw its hand reaching towards me and the shadow hand moving across my body and when it reaches my neck it began squeezing it I felt being light-headed.

Then suddenly I woke up and realized it was a just a nightmare but I was sure what I felt, Thankful I was able to move my body again, Curious to what has startled me awake the I heard a loud scratching at my door I stood up and opened it was my dog waiting outside my door and waltz in and slept near the place where the shadow was standing I extremely thanked full of my dog it must felt something was wrong in my room and made sure I was okay.

I petted my dog and he just looked at me and made himself comfy in the spot I laid down but still fear it might come back I tried not to sleep but I was exhausted and before I knew I fell asleep again.

I woke the next morning thank full that it didn’t happen again I looked around my the door was already open my mom must have let the dog out already but I promised myself to also let the dog sleep and my room and offer a prayer of thanks and protection so it might never happen again.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...