Sabado, Hunyo 20, 2020

Some things are not meant to be

So it has come to my attention that my youtube channel has been removed and that means all my vids that upload here as well are gone its a sad day I put a lot of effort on those things I guess they do have a point those vids did break their guidelines and that is why I have decided to just re-upload them all in here and post them again here where the guidelines are much more lenient I may not earn money from here yet as most of it was generated from youtube but at least here I can post it again without fear of it being removed so after I post this one I will post some of the old vids that I have two in one day for fun I guess we can call it that also for manga yaoi lovers as well I am not really a writer, to be honest none of my family knows this which is good I have plenty of stuff here for them to give a solid reason giving me a gift before 500 pesos which is small already so enough about the sadness of today time for new stuff and things

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...