Miyerkules, Hulyo 1, 2020

Great news


Well things are I believe will get worse before it gets betters but along the way I have been thinking of making another blog yes a separate one just for the unexplained things in this world as reality is becoming scarier then what is in fantasy it is nice to remind us of the simpler times so now I have been busy yes it is true the more process you do the more difficult it is so the plan for this new blog, as I said, will just be about horror, mysteries, and fantasy all about around the world maybe I might focus on the Filipino side of things and other stuff as most blog I have seen just go on the western world maybe it’s time for more Asian side of things as it said about Asian horror films they make the best compared to the western sure there are great western films but here are also amazing Asian horror films to the booth but this is just one of my plans as I am typing this I already have a few ideas heck even I will make a youtube video  about it it is limitless I have other plans on my life of course and when moving in life, there is always uncertainty but for this, I am sure of it with me the best and when it is done I will post it here as well and no this blog will not be removed I still like this as well, Any ways thanks for visiting and have a great day ahead

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...