Biyernes, Nobyembre 21, 2014

DEATH VISITS NOV19!!!

It has been some time since I posted I actually felt that I would never post again but something came to my mind I should post something this is a place after all were I can put all my thoughts with out being judge because its not famous hahaha but that's just fine with me. In the recent time death have visited my family in three occasion which are not joyful because its common sense not to be hey when a person dies right? So the first one was the death of my father he died because of cancer in the liver which we warned him if kept abusing his body but like all dads or men he had pride and look were it got him but during his last days he asked for all our forgiveness and tried to get back at as and tried to be a good father at least he tried right?  The second one was my brother almost dying by trying to kill himself we are not 100% sure the reason was or my mom knows but is not telling us ether way it's there to keep we don't want another incident like that so we are keeping an eye on him. The third but not the least only happened very recently was the death of my grand father he died because of old age of 90 he lived a full life left a legacy for the younger generation to follow but it quicken his death brace of my father going first which made him weak he was a strong willed and highly intelligent person maybe losing as child is painfully Than I thought that it would make you semi crazy already or just very forgetful maybe they rest in peace. Maybe I should post again so see you around till I have something to share byes

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...