Martes, Nobyembre 25, 2014

IN BETWEEN!!! Nov.23

Good day or evening to you life is said to have ups and down and that's a basic thing of life I guess but my life right now is in between I guess because its hell week as in so much work and overlapping deadlines but that's normal thing in college life and my grades are not that good like trying to climb up in a hazard slope but I need to reach the end or at least the top of it without fail but its harder than it seems and the good thing to it is that I am getting better at it my discipline is getting better i now study and I keep My schedule and my relationship with my bf is the best right now so I guess I am in between good and bad because there is always bad in good things and there are sometimes bad in good things hope you learned something till next time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...