Linggo, Nobyembre 23, 2014

Sleeping problems!! Nov.24

Hello you reader so I have been having sleeping problems as in I can't sleep very well and i don't get tired easily wich is some what a good thing except when your trying to sleep I guess living a healthy life style gives to much energy and doing nothing with that energy is a a problem so I decided to make my self tired by watching DVDs and youtube and sometimes reading things off the net but all have the same effect still makes me not sleepy so today I decide to post this of hoping that while I write this blog I will get the idea of how to solve this and I was rigth because before I was just waiting for me to get sleepy but what if I try the most basic of all ideas do the first thing that everybody suggest which is lie down and close your eyes and think of nothing ness it was obvious that I didn't see its importans I guess you do learn from everything you do as long as you let it so that all and good night ;) I should post more pics.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...