Huwebes, Nobyembre 24, 2016

Baguio family trip!!!!




This week I went the summer capital of my country which is Baguio officially  we went there because my mom had work actually it was just supposed to be me and my mom but its kind of nice that my eldest brother wanted to go as well the more the merrier I guess so are stay there was good but not great I say this because we didn’t really go to much site seeing we just went to three places in total and not the most know we went usually to the mall it was much more cheaper there rather in manila so we were free to spend more money the other places were about the churches there are many beautiful churches in there and the place was cold adding to it more attractiveness for me anyways during are stay the we mostly just ate at home because the keepers there cooked for as so less spending in money but less food trip which is one of the things you should do in Baguio the food there is great like hoarse, boar and ice cream for being a cold place they make great ice creams so because of that we just usually stayed at home well being that we were just three days there so we were really constraint in time but next time I know we will go there just to enjoy also in the second night we went to the bar it’s a nice music bar besides it was a game bar which was better nothing like games and music to spend the evening we brought only little stuff I didn’t even spent much on souvenir because we didn’t go to shops like that we did went to the Sheppard’s hill it’s a place where they sell specialty good that are made by church people to help indigenous people there good stuff for a good cause and also the view is amazing and one thing about that place they have so much well like 5 or 6 maybe why so many wells I guess it for them to know and me to find out someday so over all that was my little vacation it was short good and fun a good pace in life considering I only stay at home for now looking forward to our next family trip ;)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...