Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2016

To the future and past memory

I am here to tell a story about my time in the recollection. Recollection was a time supposed to be a time to forgive and forget and to pray to move forward in life. But that didn’t happen in my case and this is my story the day of my recollection wasn’t important the important fact it wasn’t in my class that was a mistake during the event I talked to some people I felt I made friend or so I thought it was all okay expect the last day it was one of my memories I try to forget but I never will the friends I thought turned their back at me mocked and hurt me during the last day I was all alone I should have realized they were talking behind my back all those things we shared were nothing every time I remember it a lesson in life was made don’t trust anybody so quickly when there is a way out no matter what is it people take that so they can feel conformity even it means destroying someone’s fate , happiness and lead them somewhere they don’t want to go I hated that class with every fiber of my being and to the people I made friends there forgotten I never talked to them hang out or help them some of them apologized after a week or so but the damage is done this are event in life that can make or break a person I know I don’t give too much details I just don’t think I can’t take it and might lash out so I write this just to vent and to remind myself don’t expect too much of people they will back stab you the moment they feel your being ahead of them or an outsider I think that was the most reason I was an outsider and most of them just showed a weak side to confirm there strong sense of self they needed an outlet unfortunately it was me that recollection was event that bring back to Jesus instead I found Lucifer  but that’s okay I guess in some way so I try not to talk much about so anyway just be kind and don’t be mean.  


Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...