Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2016

3 DoLlS


One day my mom brought home  a large box according to her it was given by an old lady from across the street I looked inside the large box and inside it was 3 dolls the first doll had blond hair the second one had brown hair and the last one had red hair they all looked pretty but there was something off about them like something wrong but I can’t point it so I took them to my room and put them inside the cabinet and locked it because we were leaving for an early dinner and a cleaning lady was coming as well. Later that night we returned home which was weird it was pitch black and all the lights were off we specifically told the cleaning lady to turn on the porch lights so we thought maybe she just forgot we went in my mom turned on the lights but it wasn’t working so she went to kitchen  to check the fuse maybe the cleaning lady turned it off and I decided to go up stairs using my cell phone as an flash light as I was walking up stairs the floor seems sticky but I ignored it as I went to my room the cabinet was open and look like someone broke it I didn’t want to think the lady broke it for dolls and the glass shards seems to but facing outside like it broke out then I heard a scream down stairs so I ran and I slipped my cell phone shone the ceiling and it was there the cleaning lady pinned to it I stood up and ran but before I can go down the stairs I felt a sharp pain at my back as I fall down the stairs I looked up and in top of it there was the three dolls holding knifes and smiling as  I fall to unconsciousness.

thank you and have a nice day ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...