Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2019

Children hospital

Children's Hospital
By: ME 

This story is about a nurse in a Children's hospital lets call the nurse Jasmine. it was Friday and she got the night shift and during those time commute was horrible but she had a duty and endured it during the ride she felt uneasy and suddenly sad she didn't know why so she ignored it and went her way t work.
When she got there she immediately prepared and to her patient, Her patient was a 9 years old girl named Mary and she got leukemia she has been in the hospital for over two years now and it seemed there was no sign of her getting better. 
When Jasmine was to enter the room she heard Mary talking to someone it was like Mary asking a permission Jasmine thought maybe it was just one of Marys relative but when she entered mary was alone Jasmine immediately asked  Mary if there was someone here Mary should no one with a big Smile on Her face that is what Jasmine liked about Mary even in the Face death she was strong the kid hated pity even in pain her happy nature never disappeared.

Ate Jasmine can you help me take a stroll i feel stuffy in this room she asked with a smile
i agreed i took the wheelchair and  we took a stroll in the hospital wings where she can see the garden and some sunlight while i was pushing her the wheelchair seems to be getting cold as each step it was getting colder but it didn't seem to affect her then she began talking Jasmin i want to thank you, 
thank me for what Jasmine asked for being here you never pitied me you are the only person that seems to understand me you truly are my best friend i think my only friend i was dumbfounded at what she was saying she was very serious at what she was saying and she removed her necklace and gave it to me saying this is the most prized possession that i have  it was supposed to take of me it didnt woke maybe it will work for you i as now speachless i took it and said maybe your mom will want this she shook her head tell her that i am giving it to you  when  we were at the biggest window  she told me she was thirsty but before i go she held my hand and squeeze it firmly looking at me with those happy eyes now seems filled with a hint of saddness and she let go as i went to the nurse station and got a glass of water when i retured she looked like she fell as sleep but i notice  she wasnt breathing i drop the galss of water and tried to wake her up i called for the other nurses.

She died  i heard her parent loud howls of sadness i hid in the nurses living quarters the moment i left her she felt her time was coming she was saying goodbye i couldn't stop my tears from falling i asked the heavens why was such a good kid like her had to die a girl that never experience life, While i was crying i felt a coldness in the room but it was a comforting cold i knew it that it was her and maybe the thing that she was asking permission was Death she was asking permission to say goodbye to me i wiped my tears and stood up i cant let her see me like this i held the necklace that she has given to me tightly promising life like hers a person who even in the face of death can still smile and give happiness to others.

I walked out the room with the small comfort knowing she isn't suffering anymore and promise myself to be like her to live my life happily that someday when it is my time i can happily meet death with a smile.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...