Sabado, Enero 11, 2020

midnight thoughts

So lately i have not been able to sleep at night and i don't know why so because of this my mind wonders so much it is filled by random thoughts amazing not all negative so there a positive side on looking at the ceiling of your room till 1 am i guess my mind has a positive side good for me so about that during this time my mind is full of ideas that i might and will do in the time i would wake up because i am to tired to do it that time which can of weird since i am sleepy but can't sleep like this time only i have the energy to type this speaking of typing this i really need to get back to finishing that book i started it not that i amazing i think but it has solid stuff so it has that going for it and also not able to sleep during this time i searched the internet the reasons not all good so i need to adjust my self more after i do this i will try to sleep again i also learned that writing your ideas before going to bed is a nice thing and also cringy becuase i read it it the morning just crossing out what wont work or just fantsy of mine mosty all of them but still form time to time my brain farts out good ideas sometimes end up me making a little cash on the side all legal ofcourse speaking of money i am proud to say i earned big well bigger then the usual so thats good maybe its because i have a string of good choices thats why my btain is so active it want to make more not like the internet say i think there is a lot of uncertainty on me which is bad i am working on that so that is it for now join me again next time okay.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...