Martes, Hulyo 15, 2014

July 15 stormy weather and relationships Delma!!!

Hello how has it been I hope  your okey well there's a storm going on right now and it's signal number 2 so we had been dismissed early today so instead of going home directly I went to my moms office instead I had two reasons in doing so one is to make sure my mom gets home safe second to save in fare. I was thinking of riding public transport but the traffic was already bad so I decide to walk instead and while walking I texted my partner asked him about the promise he made me and when I  asked him about it he got irritated at me saying that if I was really his boyfriend I wouldn't asked for anything back but I also made a promise to him which I did and keep doing my promise is to support him until he his stable while his promise was to introduce me to his friend and family which had done before with his ex. I was hurt because in our conversation he was pointing at me that I was unfair but its him he made me hope for it and I was really hurt on what he did to me he lied to me and made look like a fool he played with my emotions I don't know what to think of him anymore  relationship is built on trust but if  this little thing he coundn  even do what happens if if I ask him for bigger things so at that time I was thinking of breaking my promise and with him but if I did that then I would be just like him a lier so I decide not make any decision while I was still really hurt. Before I knew iti was already at my destination so me and mom ride in the company's bus while at that bus I decide not to txt him to cool of my head I watched tv which was on the us and when I was already cooled off I decide that I will break up with him after he is already stable and make him pay instead. When we reached our stop we decide to to do a little of the grocery because of the stom and went to buy KFC for dinner which is good so that what happend today. Share and comment thanks and have a nice day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...