Linggo, Hulyo 27, 2014

July 27 mall and idea day!!!

Hello so today has just one big trip and idea sprouting day well mostly all good ideas I think the day started like any other Sunday cleaning the house and talking after that we headed our different plans my oldest brother was going to stay at home while the second one was heading to a group meeting while being the youngest I was going with my mom to the mall the mall trip was good I few idea went to mind like burning a whole barangay for fun which is weird and the ideas of having rough lovemaking with a Russian guy I don't know where that came from. So when we arrived in the mall it was lunch time but my mom had other plans she wanted to be done before 3pm so we finished all the important stuff of our shopping trip i was hungry and I got another idea from reading a novel and an plan of mine I wanted my own laptop with personal things and stuff so about that I will continue civil service and my video plan so that about that and before we went home we went to wilcone a store for furnitures and stuff like that and we bought a cabinet there was no problem in it the problem was with  me yup me  when we got home and arranged it I keep messing up as in I dropped  containers and spoons and fork plus ever thing else I touch even the kittens poor kitten but were cool now after that hellish moment I went up here got dressed and posted this so that's it have a good day and keep loving.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...