Linggo, Hulyo 20, 2014

July 20 Shadows at night!!!

Hello it has Been I think 3 days since I last posted here so this what happened to me last night. The time was around 10 pm when I went to sleep I slept we'll because of the cold surroundings which didn't bother me at first. Around 2:30 am I woke up with the feeling of uneasy ness because of a few reasons like the room was so cold and I wasn't using the ace just the electric fan and second the feeling of being watched because of this I wasn't really comfortable so I just keep moving in my bed when I noticed that room was somewhat different I still have a night light because a another incident which is a another story. So I stood up in bed and looked around and the feeling in the back of my head to keep looking its like a find it its obvious but still can't see it  so I decided just to sleep it in and ignore it the time was almost 3:00am and we had trip early morning so when I was about to sleep  it hit me there were shadows In the wall then it should be so decided to make sure I looked around again and I saw it it was a shadow of a man near the window  and the shadow shape seems a little familiar or i was just over thinking but what scared me the most was there was nobody in the window which stunned me for a while and after what seemed hours a hid in side my blankets and I said please go away again and again in whispers hoping  it will go and before a knew it i fell asleep. Wake ing up I wanted to tell my mom my experience that night but before I can my mom said that somebody visited her last night in a from of a shadow but there was two one with a aura of malicious ness and the other saddens and regret which it means that it went to  my mom  and she also said that it might have been one of it was my dad which died last year of cancer the scary part according to my mom she felt it went pass her and the feeling was cold and strange. And father that my brother went down and told us of how in his dream our father visited him telling him that he went to hell and was being punished by being trampled on for all eternity and the othe shadow was one who was a bad inlfuince his punishment was to be cut for all eternity hearing this I was that this was just a dream and my dad really didn't went there so after telling there softies I decide to keep mine a secret we were going on a trip after all and it was scary already as its so after feeling there stories we finished our breakfast and got ready door the day well that what's up with me so have a. Good day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...