Linggo, Hulyo 13, 2014

July 13 Exam aftermath and result

Hello it has been to long has it I have been busy with school. The exam finished last week and the result came in and it was dreadfully painful in the eyes of anybody that could see it out of 6 subjects that I have taken there are 2 sure pass and 2 fail so theirs this 2 which the results are not yet shown and it is killing me. During this time it made me realize that I must take it to another level for me not to fail in the finals because if I fail then it is a sure thing that I will be delayed in my graduation schedule  which I don't want. During this week I have been planing things again and with the results of plans in the past I made extra sure that it will go according my way because I need it to I have failed many of plans in my life but my dream hasn't died yet and until I die I will not give up on like this blog I may not have the right stuff to make it good but I know someday it will be amazing because my life will be better then now so what has been happing is that regular school stuff grades checking,computer games and still finding the one just the regular things that happens  in my life so that what has been what's up until now so have a great day share and comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...