Linggo, Hunyo 29, 2014

Jun 29 BEFORE EXAM WEEK!!!!



Good day my life has been a constant stress ferry wheel  it's not that I don't mind that its been my life and I want to change it but that will have to wait because Tom will start my exam week Monday is a free day I will use it to finish my un done works and it is so much projects are piling up I need to find a company then after that I need to finish 7reports and other more after finishing all of that I will study with the time left especially in. Prinac I hate math in any form and use of it and its my first exam on Thursday after that is break then exam again   In one of the good ones economy it has math as well but it's not that bad it mostly memorization so it nice after that its office management  then going home time Wednesday and Tuesday are both break  days Friday exams are not that hard I think. Quantity and huresde  both subject are three hours which is kind of. Hassle but still nice ijusthope I don't flunk in it Saturday is quality a subject in pure word need extra concentration in this one but I can Handel it so that want coming for me wish me luck and have a good life I hope

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...