Huwebes, Hunyo 5, 2014

Dilemma and problems!! June 5

It been to long since I posted something my life has just been so problematic recently and down hearing first my bf an broke with we because of reasons that he only know he won't tell me the real reasons I hope it was worth it for him. Second I didn't make it to the year book team I guess I am still in that point in life where it still sucks but I know that god has a better plan for me I hope. The civil service Is just around the corner and even if I fail this I won't give up because I am a kind of person who won't give up until there is still a hope of succeeding and I believe the gods will  still aid me. So that has been happing with my life I hope yours is better hoping you a good day thanks and take care

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...