Linggo, Hunyo 15, 2014

Unfairness June 15



Well I hope that there was a better day. The day began a little different because we didn't go to visit our grandparents well because our mom visited them already last Saturday so today was supposed to be rest day but no... When I woke up I was bombarded with choirs I cleaned the bathroom cleaned my room and fixed the trash cans and cleaned the dog cage all of that was a little okey I asked my mom for reward so we had KFC for lunch so I was the one who went out to buy it we all agreed we would have each 2 piece they ate there part I left my 1 piece for me for dinner and went up stairs and fell asleep when I woke up it was almost dinner time so I went down and what do I find out that the piece I was saving was eaten already they keep saying  that there should be fairness but when I asked for it all I got was sorry so much for fairness lucky its Sunday so I will just go to church and pray but I am still sad hope you had a better day then me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...