Biyernes, Hunyo 20, 2014

June 20 JUNE BLUES!!!!


Good evening or morning what ever is it your time there I just want to share my day with you since it has been so long forgive please been busy with school so here goes my day started like any normal day smelling death coming  from the dark parts of the closet and the shouting of my mom to get up after finishing my morning routine me and my mom rode a Tamaraw  FX and it was handy it was a nice quit sleepy trip since my class was still at 2:40pm I hang around my moms office eating breakfast there after eating breakfast I laid down in the couch after being full I didn't realize I fell asleep I was woken up by the ring of my phone and looked at the time it was 10am I slept for 2 hours or more the txt was telling me to play computer since I was not doing anything at the moment I decide to go there and played for 4 str8 hours until I realize I had home work and I was already late for class. After the first class I only have two class on Fridays the second one was at 6:00pm the night class was a hard core pure math class and was really hard on me since I was slow in computing the prof left before I could even pass my work I had a sudden heart and mind ache but I will just message him on FB so thAtwhat happend to me today I will share more if I am able have a good day and please share and comment and spread.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...