Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

June 22 MY DREAM BUSSINESS!!


Good evening just got home from church and during church I had an brilliant idea I am just putting it here so I won't forget ideas are better put in words rather then it staying in my head so it goes
The place will be like a ninetys dinner but with a touch of my ideas it will have the theme of now and then plus anime cafeterias the meals will ranged from P50 to P250 it will have a choice of side meal of soup or dessert and the dessert will always have a nutrition value the serving will be big and the meal will be good the menu will have three category American, Filipino and Europe foods the color will be bright and friendly and will close at 10pm and have a awesome name which I haven't thought of yet the place will be a hangout of students and non students  a like it will have an impact to customers and it will be so good that they will come back I love this idea and hope this idea will come to realty I just need to research more about it and will able to create a BUSSINESS plan I will pray to the gods that it was ment to be so if you like it please give me more ideas to make it better have a good day and please.... Just read it hahahaha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...