Huwebes, Hunyo 12, 2014

LOVE STORY!! June 12


Good day to all I have not been consistent because I have bloggers block but it slowly disappearing so I will start again today I will try to post two today. Now I just had been thinking about love and kinds of love. I just realize that in a certain point of our life that we all had our version of love stories in our life and each of this stories are ether  hAve bad or good ending its your story it's a part of your life wether it was a mistake or a lesson it is still a pArt of your life and hoping your love story hasn't ended yet. Love is a mysterious thing it is a thing that all wants but not everybody of cable of doing love can create and destroy people it is a force that can change a nation so be careful when you show love it can be use for so many thing so when you love make sure it's real. So have a good life take care and have a nice day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...