Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

June 22 A DAY IN THE PARK!!!



Good day to all I hope you had a good one because mine was this morning one of my request finally got  an answer we got to go the park today well me and my mom only because my brothers didn't want to go. So we arrived at the park about 9 am the entrance of the park was filled with stores of all kinds they were selling almost everything that can be found in a normal typical park and it was so fun  just looking at it my mom bought me cotton candy  for me to munch on while we where walking and looking around and while we where walking around we saw a bike rental shop so I asked mom if we can rent one and we did we rented a pedicab style bike so while we look around I biked while my mom relaxed I wished we could have used the bike to see all of the park but there was only some parts that were only aloud to use the bike but it was okey we still saw so many things. After the bike ride we had la simple lunch in a goto shop the meal was great even if it was cheap maybe i was just tired and hungry that made it taste so good after lunch me and mom went shopping my mom bought a  bag with bird design while I bought 3 different pairs of socks each with different design I was so happy that time after shopping my mom decide we should head home because it was getting late. That day was one I would not forget in a long time it was day to remember. So that what's up with me  please share and comment thanks

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...