Sabado, Mayo 31, 2014

Expectation ending may 30

Good day it has been to long since I had posted something been busy with school so here it goes. Today after class my mom and I decided to go to the mall to watch a movie so when we were in the middle of the trip heavy rain arrived and because of it traffic became as well and we waited inside the car for over at least 2 hours it was so stressful but we still manage to get there when we arrived we went to the movies I was so excited but when we were about to fall in line nothing the time was to late for us of course I was so down my mom promised me to just watch movie Tom so I was a little happy then we ate at teriyaki boy and my mom brought me new clothes just for kicks because it looks good in me so you will never expect what will happen so just keep your hopes high because even if the day starts bad it might end up good so never give up because you will never know what will happen next.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...