Linggo, Mayo 4, 2014

School of ghost 2 march 3


This story is a story I heard form a group while seating in front of them. One day there was a group of boys who wanted to test there courage they heard that one of the room in there school was being hunted by a student who committed suicide in that particular room. So the group consisted of 3 people I don't there names so I will name them blonde,black,and brown according to their hair color. So the three boys went to the  room while in the room nothing  happened and after a few hours they decided it was just a hoax but when they were about to leave a chair from the back of the room started to move upon sending this the 3 boys were stunned for a few mins then the chair moved closer the boys screamed and then the boys run away as they rested far away from the room brown looked at the wall and saw four shadows sacred he ask black who was behind him black turned around and saw a boy there same age only it's uniform was dirty and there was rope tied around its neck and its eye socket was empty only black upon seeing this the the three boys screamed and tired to move but they couldn't and they were never seen again the room was lock because of this incident. Upon hearing the end I turned around and saw nobody there fear crawled to my skin I stood up at once and left the room as fast as I could and while walking fast i glance and stopped as shock and fear what a saw the room was locked form the outside a padlock was placed outside of it and the door seemed ages since it was last open   After seeing that a heard little laughter and run as hell as my legs can take me not looking back fearing of what I might see I never returned near the room again unless I was with someday and it was morning even to dis day the said classroom was still lock and when you pass it at night you will still hear the whispers of the group of boys. So there have a good day and spread and leave a comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...