Sabado, Mayo 17, 2014

Summers end may 17

Good day to all it has been a rough week for me because this coming Monday is my first day of classes and I am not yet ready i have so much plans that I haven't done and its bothering me so much like somebody is just hitting me in the head and keep reminding me that schools starts on Monday. I spent the whole day outside today this morning I helped my mother clean the house so she will treat me after cleaning I suggested to my mom that we go shopping and she accepted so after a while we went to the mall we brought lunch there and my mom bought me 2 T-shirts and a bottle of perfume and colounge they were all in sale but they were nice and I loved it after shopping we went home and it was so hot outside that leaving the house was actually a bad idea but lucky we were already going home. We only stayed home for a while because I got bored again I ask permission if I can leave and my mom said yes but I had to do grocery after I finished the grocery I got bored already so I just stayed home and rested I played DS for about 3 hours and ate dinner the day was not that bad but it could have been better so next time I will do more like Tom so that's all for today. Leave a comment and share :]

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...