Sabado, Mayo 10, 2014

Summer class end march 10


So it has been a week i think since i last posted something because of summer class. During this time i just learned that my writing skills is only 80 average score which so bad for me because of my hobby  but anyways i wont let my self down because of that besides it will end today and i am happy to say that i pass both course subject i took this summer which was composition writhing and principle of accounting 2 which was hard if i took it in a regular schedule and i have still 2 weeks of free vacation i think some says their only one week i hope not so the question is now what will i do with this one week or two weeks?  I will come up with it later but for now i will relax and enjoy my night because tonight is finals night wish me luck till nxt time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...