Linggo, Mayo 4, 2014

Grandparents 2 march 3


Today was a day that seems to repeat like the feeling that it already happened and that event is actually not a very good one. This morning I was pulled force out of bed by my mom to come with her to my grand parents place. My grand parents marriage is actually in the down right now so going to the place means looking at once couple love each other but now just looking at two people waiting to who dies first. So anyways the ride was a little bit okey the only problem that it was to hot. To travel we still did anyways for my grandparents before we arrived my mom ordered me to do grocery so while I was in the supermarket my mom with start cooking lunch dinner for my grandparents that will last about a week and the same thing repeat it self but this visit there was a issue concerning my grandmother who was being so happy every time that this certain worker arrives and clean the house making my grandfather very suspicious of this and The same time my mom feels this to because the worker actually does nothing there but we hope that we where wrong so after the eating the bonding and the stares of death between my grandparent to each other and the ignoring of my grand mother to my grand father and bithing of my grandfather we manage to have everything done and went home safely and hope for the best so all of you have a good day.comment and spread.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...