Miyerkules, Mayo 21, 2014

Long day may 21

Hello i had been so busy well because of school so what has been happening actually nothing much just the basic in fact that my is so boring right now that i had so much free time in my hands even after doing my homework and playing computer i have nothing else to do. my life is predictable that my mom and our  maid know already what will happen next even if there just guessing i guess i am in the point of the boring stage of my life or i am just stuck in a very low point of my life so i am focus is right now is school the exam and to get out of this part and maybe my days may get shorter and enjoy my life more i want to be more happy and maybe get free food and a exciting life maybe ride a motor and run over a cop hahahaha. Joke i wont run over a cop so that is that i also wish i would get out of silver 5 and be gold 1 that would make mo so happy weak allies and team mates my life boring right now i want to change it for good so that's all for now have a good day and please spread.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...