Sabado, Mayo 17, 2014

Romantic novels may 17

Good evening to all lately I have been feeling sad. It is because I have been reading romance stories in all the stories it has a fantastic ending and non boring life full of adventure and having a non boring moment in life and they do things that is so romantic compared to my relationship it's so boring I do love him and all but I want a novel relationship worthy they have such good chemistry while I have as well but aim a greedy person I want some more action to my lover did I forgot to mention I have a boyfriend and I love him so anyways I just hope that my relationship will be filled with action and so much romantics I still want it but I know it's just fiction but I can still hope right so  i hope one day it might happen to me as we'll so have a good day spread and leave a comment

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...