Martes, Hulyo 29, 2014

July 29 Kittens and Drama

Hi good evening or morning whatever day or time your reading this so today was kind of boring, fun and dramatic in a whole set so this what happened so today was a holiday  so I decided to sleep the whole morning and wake up later but my mom had other plans so she called and woke up us me and my brothers I was the first one up as always I had a argument about rest days and sudden planing so as early as 8am we were fighting but my mom always had the last word so I just followed and then came my borthers which we had a same feeling for this events and this was kind of one rare occasions which we all agree on something but its sort lived because had a talk about kittens which we agreed to give away but my eldest decide to keep one of it but I wanted to give it all considering his past relation on our family pets before.  I still don't know what plan to take I guess my mom has the last say so after all getting ready we went to our grandmother house which there is a suspicion and drama going on my grand is being suspected of having a relationship with a one of the old helper which was kind of weird his not that really attractive as in 0% my family in both side is as fucked up already at is it so there and my grandfather is still alive sick but still alive so there is a thing my Lola ignores sometimes my lolo which is kind of sad but that's life so my mom and her sister and brother are trying there best to fix it hope they succeed. After lunch we left I had a hair cut which is nice for me and i am going to give our kittens they deserve better and tonight I am watching a tele drama that can made me cry and felt sorry for the real wife so there's classes again Tom I hope it will be a great day so many things are in store for me lets hope for the best thanks for reading. Have a great day as well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...