Miyerkules, Mayo 2, 2018

Another grandma story May 2


Grandma again :)


This story comes from the site= 

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25633


I have never written anything on this site before, but I have always been interested in the paranormal and have read many of your stories.

Anyway, my sister and I were out on a Saturday morning visiting the graves of our parents and grandmother. My grandmother is buried in a church cemetery way out in the country and very desolate.

When we went into the Cemetery we opened the gate and did not close it back. We were standing at her grave when some very rowdy young men came by and saw us. They turned around and came back. At first they just sat and and were standing by the car drinking beer, laughing, and yelling inappropriate things to us. To say the least, my sister and I were very frightened and upset. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest.

After a few minutes they started towards the open gate and all of a sudden the gate slammed shut all by itself with no help from anyone. Those guys turned around, yelling profanity and left so fast it was comical.

I'll always believe that it was my grandma looking out for us. There is no other reason for that gate to slam shut on its own. It was a beautiful day with no wind blowing. I believe she reached out from the grave and saved us from a dangerous encounter with those men. I felt her presence and things became very peaceful. She always loved and looked out for us when she was alive, and did the same from beyond.

Source
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25633

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...