Huwebes, Mayo 24, 2018

something to do with life may 24


thinking <|;)


An updated from me from the usual horror stories that I put I realize I think I need to post something everyday something about me but without opening myself so much as I put this to say my ideas and feelings about certain things I forgot things and things that are reminder to myself so that is that as it has been frustrating lately as I have been forced to play a certain game that I really have no interest what so every it’s a good game for a certain kind of people but it’s not for me but I play it still because I had to pay money for it and if there is something to be said about me is that I don’t like wasting money but as soon as I have job to back me up I am going to certainly move out because first I don’t want to be a burden and second I just want  a house it is going to be expensive but that life I guess so yup that is happenng with me now life on the move and hoping it all get my way

image source
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=thinking&rlz=1C1SQJL_enPH795PH795&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq0sOmk57bAhUDi5QKHYGaB4MQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=g3IC3Q2KhiwLCM:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...