Lunes, Mayo 28, 2018

Unseen occupants

Unseen occupants  

This just a story I pass into it was in tagalong but I will translate it in English this story doesn’t belong to me J

Every year we make it a point to visit our grandmother in the province she is over 91 years old but still has a sharp mind and does house hold choirs one time it was her birthday and every time she has one it was considered a whole clan reunion.

My grandmothers’ backyard is a forest connected to the mountains it was a big play ground for me and my cousins the adults would tell us not to stray away from the house because it was vast and we could get lost.

They told stories of spirits and malevolent beings that reside in the forest we often go to it and go exploring until we hear howling dogs and the sun light descending and that was a time to go home.
One night my dad and uncle was talking to me and my cousins about how my grandmother was very superstitious and still like to scare them with stories and warning them if they don’t follow her rules then the spirits might mad and do some horrible stuff.

We just shrug it off as our grandmother being a daunting mother she was towards her children and grand children until it happened.

Every time we go into the forest our grandmother always told us that when picking fruits in the forest we must always ask permission before taking them as some of these fruit trees might have occupants that we don’t see.

That time we were exploring we saw a big mango tree and some ripe mangos for the picking one of my cousins said that we should get some mangos and return it back at grandmas remembering my grandmas word I told him that we should first ask permission but my cousin just shrug it off as superstitious that it wasn’t real so he climb up and began picking mangos and hitting it with a stick till it fell after being satisfied with the mangos we had we return home.

That night my cousin who picked the mangos suddenly got sick getting high fever and vomiting while rash appeared on his body he was rushed to the hospital but the doctors can’t find what was causing it so me and my other cousins told our grandma about the mango pickings and she shook her head and asked my uncle if maybe a albularyo(witch doctor) could be of help and because of the worsening  my uncle agreed.

Turns out according to the albularyo that while my cousin was whacking the tree he accidentally hit one of its occupants   and that it was mad at my cousin for that so the albularyo suggested that we asked for forgiveness buy giving offering and promising to ask first and not to do that again and my uncle and grandma with the albularyo offered two chickens by spreading its blood on the three and pieces of chocolate just to make amends.

After that offering the next day my cousin was feeling better but after that event we never just shrug off our grandmother’s advices.

1 komento:

  1. Great story,

    they have that power to scare you if you are ready to believe, also to destroyed you if you are ready to believe. Mind is too powerful

    TumugonBurahin

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...