Lunes, Hunyo 4, 2018

my day and rant

my day and rant

Sleepy and bored that sums up my days this waiting period things have been rather slow I have made no improvement what so ever  of my plans I think I am stuck on a rut I don’t like I need to do something about it well first of I think I will deposit all of my extra cash in the bank not the coins one but the paper it is taking long to fill it since I have no more allowances I need to really need to get a job of sorts even in the time being I don’t like being overly dependent to my parent as it is so I need to plan up and keep it up life isn’t going to be like this I need an edge on stuff maybe basic skills in life maybe driving would be nice I think I should start there then other things will follow beats being in home the whole day and occasionally leaving  but recently I just came upon a  news that really boiled my blood he is the president how can he do those things he represents the country  and it people the thing he did wasn’t supposed to be cheered on but his loyal brainless stupid to the highest degree was so happy he did that first of all both parties are married what would their spouses think second the girl was only doing it because he was the president and the funny part he was speaking about corruption of the church while doing that he was doing a corrupted thing there as chance that this woman might have to have get  lawyer for his divorce because if she can do that in public with another man who knows what she does in private this president even mocks Christianity I just needed to relax for a while my mind is setting up to leaving this country when I have enough money my hope for change and a better tom for this place is disappearing hopefully I can find the nationalistic pride of being a citizen of this nation  well rants over have a good unlike me

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...