Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2018

rainy shadows

         rains shadows

There was recently a storm that passed our city it brought with it death and destruction we were fortunate enough not to be there when it happened because of a family outing I saw in the news the damage of our city.

 After a while we were allowed to go back to see our home we arrived there almost sun down that our home was a simple two floor house but even the upper floor was wet we salvage anything that we could salvage but anywhere we look it was just broken you can even feel the sadness just by the atmosphere of the surroundings.

It was night time when we were finished I decided to look around our back yard and while going my way I saw people from the distance but something didn’t feel right about those people they seems unmoving and almost staring back at me I felt a cold chill so hurried back inside our home and help with the packing of the reaming things.

As we were heading back  in our relative place a took a last look at our home and saw the those unmoving things huddle up and I was sure that they were looking at us but it seems weird that other than me nobody noticed it my head was suddenly filled with dread and a great feeling of un easiness.
As we reach our destination the feeling was getting worse and my sister was starting to notice it as we enter the home I went straight to the bath room and vomited and a feeling of sickness didn’t leave and suddenly a feeling of rage and sadness came over me I started trashing about and screaming things I know nothing about I didn’t even know why I couldn’t control my body I started crying my other relative stated to hold me down but to no avail a priest was called as they were assuming the worst and a brief exorcism I was back to my normal self  I was beat up and tried my life was leaving my body  so without a beat I lost consciousness.

When I woke up the priest was still there they explained that was posses by the victims of the storm that those spirits were angry and jealous that I was a live and they were not the priest suggested that I don’t go to that place for  a while and after that event I think I never will.

“I got the inspiration looking at news and the rainy weather recentlyJ   
  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...