Martes, Abril 15, 2014

CEBU DAY part 2 april 15


Hello how are you all doing so today is my second day at Cebu so my day started different than yesterday because i woke up earlier than usual the day began eating break fast around 8:00 am after that getting ready the usual morning rituals. After that we visited my dads head stone and said a little prayer for him and my other dead relatives after  we went to the mall we just walked there for about 3 hours but we bought slippers and a new bag for mama and a new 3DS game for me after that my mom and me went to finish an official business highly classified and private so i wont say anything about it after finishing the business thingy we went back home i played my game which i actually don't remember the name  then ate lunch a little late lunch and after that rested for a while and got bored so i went here i checked my grades not that bad and then i checked some topic in the net and that what has been happening to me this day tomorrow where going to the beach so that is that have a good day and leave a comment

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...